Wednesday 24 March 2010

Add-ons - Laptop Sleeve

Earlier I looked at laptop bags and sleeves, I feel with the nature of the project and rather than making a whole new chair I am going to return to the add-ons to the chairs. Looking back at earlier concept and ideas the two that I will be taking forward are the Laptop bag and sleeve.

Looking at the issue of back pain and the solutions that are on the market at the moment being very clinical and obvious I want to make something that discreetly solves the problem, an object that has a function out with its main function.

With the laptop sleeve its dimensional properties suit the base of a chair with the most common size being 15.4 inches, so by adding the limpet innovation I previously researched this would make for a good seat base providing comfort and posture support.

No comments: